Designer Pool Render
Pool Care Guide
Note: Based on typical pool with water capacity of 50,000 litres.
- Fill pool to recommended water capacity level. Turn on pool pump – engage ‘backwash’ mode to wash and rinse the filter system. Ensure all pumping and filtration system is functioning in the proper manner in accordance with the manufacturers’ specifications and operating instructions.
- When the pool pump and filtration system has been checked and is operating properly, add the following chemicals:
7 litres of liquid chlorine
1 litre of hydrochloric acid
2 kilograms of stabilizer
- Run the pool filtration system for 24 hours.
- Add 2 kilograms of ‘Buffer’ after initial 24 hours pool operation.
- Thoroughly broom the pool interior – then wait 4 to 8 hours so as to allow any sediments (eg. dirt) in the pool water to settle – then vacuum pool interior.
- Check the chemical balance of the pool water:
||7.2 – 7.6
|Total Alkalinity mg/L
||80 – 120
|Calcium Hardness mg/L
||150 for first 12 months of pool operation.
|Calcium Hardness mg/L
||100 – 250 after 12 months of pool operation.
||1.5 – 3.0
|Stabilised Pools (Cyanuric Acid)
||2.5 – 4.0
- After 5 days repeat broom and vacuum of the pool interior.
- IF SALT WATER POOL – add salt (check chlorinator manufacturer’s recommended quantity) after two-weeks of pool operation. Do not let the salt sit on the pool interior – continue to broom the salt until it is completely dissolved.
- Allow 8 hours after salt addition to the pool – then switch on the salt-chlorinator cell.
- Pool chemistry levels should be checked and adjusted weekly for the purpose of hygiene and swimmer comfort.
POOL SAFETY GUARANTEE
Designer Concrete Coatings Pty Ltd declare that there are none known short term nor neither chronic health effects induced from the ingredient properties of its manufactured Designer Beadcrete™ and Pool Render products when they are properly installed and achieve hard-set. Provisions of this declaration require that the product is applied is accordance with installation and finishing practices recommended by the manufacturer and with due dilligence to MSDS & PPE advice.
Failure of pool owners to undertake weekly and regular checking and adjustment of chemistry levels of the pool water for the purpose of hygiene and swimmer comfort and neglect of a good standard of recognised pool maintenance procedures will void this Pool Safety Guarantee.
FOR TECHNICAL OR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sole Designer Beadcrete Distributors:
BUYRITE STEEL SUPPLIES
Unit 6 / 100 Bath Road
KIRRAWEE, NSW, 2232.
Telephone: (02) 9521 1793
The information contained in this publication is for general guidance only and in no way replaces the advice or services of professional consultants. The publisher for its use accepts no liability.
TOP | BACK